GTBank cardless withdrawal – Are you aware that you can now get cash from your bank account at various channels and terminals without moving your ATM card an inch, yes you heard me, you can access cash from anywhere regardless.
Let’s say you went out for an occasion or any activity of choice with some money to cover your expenses for the day, eventually, something came up that you need to spend above your initial budget, on second thought it wasn’t a banking hour, just you and your mobile phone.
You couldn’t even borrow from anyone, well, in a situation like this the GTBank cardless withdrawal should be your way out as a GTBank customer.
What is GTBank cardless withdrawal?
The GTBank cardless withdrawal is an arrangement through which you can withdraw some money from your GTBank account without your naira debit card.
Benefits of GTBank cardless withdrawal
- With the cardless withdrawal, you are never stranded or cash strapped
- 24/7 cardless withdrawal service; you can withdraw from anywhere at any time regardless of banking hours since you do not have to visit any.
Ways you can withdraw without your ATM card from a GTBank account
- USSD code
- Internet banking
- Mobile banking app
- Other banks ATM
How to complete a cardless withdrawal via the GTBank USSD
To use the GTBank USSD for cardless withdrawal you should first and foremost sign up for 737 USSD code, read our guide on how to activate the GTBank USSD code
Having signed up,
- Dial *737# from your registered phone number/linked to your GTBank account
- Enter “11” to navigate to the next slide
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw, and click “OK” to continue
- Having navigated you will need to enter your (PAN) last 6-digit number found on your ATM.
Just there you should receive a debit alert that your withdrawal has been approved, this is accompanied by a 12-digit reference code via SMS.
The next thing you will need to do is visit the nearest GTBank ATM spot
Tap to open the screen and select
- GTMMoney, in the column, displayed enter the “12-digit reference code received via SMS”
- Click on proceed and enter the mobile number linked to your GTBank account
- Enter the amount you requested for withdrawal initially, and enter your card PIN to authenticate
- Click on withdraw, and wait for your money to be dispensed successfully.
- Kindly be informed that this service attracts a fee of N50 from your account.
How to complete a cardless withdrawal using just a fingerprint
With the fingerprint cardless withdrawal, you do not need to carry your ATM card around either.
Kindly visit the nearest GTBank ATM spot
- Click on the enter button, enter the phone number linked to your GTBank account
- The next thing you will need to do is place your place any of your right thumbs at the fingerprint slot as seen on the machine
- Having confirmed your fingerprint, kindly enter the amount of money you are looking to withdraw
- Click on “Enter” and the machine will dispense your cash in a simple operation.
How to complete a GTBank cardless withdrawal via the internet banking
If you have been using internet banking, you can use the GTRescue pay code to withdraw with a card.
- Login to your GTBank internet banking
- Click on the “Menu” to select the GTRescue pay code, then click on new request. Complete the displayed form appropriately
- Kindly enter your token, and click on submit.
You will receive an email with details of the amount you are looking to withdraw as well as the 12-digit reference code.
The next thing you will need to do is locate the nearest GTBank ATM,
- Press the enter key and select GTRescue/pay code
- Enter the 12-digit reference code received via email
- Proceed to enter the phone number linked to your GTBank account
- Enter the last 4-digit of your reference code in the column advised
- Enter your withdrawal amount accordingly
- The machine will display your cash in a few seconds.
How to complete a cardless withdrawal with GTBank mobile app
Have you been activated on the GTBank mobile app, if yes, you can use this method otherwise go and sign up first?
- Login to your app using your approved username and password
- Click on the menu button to select the “Cardless withdrawal” option, and complete the required process as seen.
- Enter your token code or 4-digit PIN
- Click on “Done” and your registration for this withdrawal will be completed.
You will receive a message with a 12-digit reference code, the next thing you will need to do is locate the nearest GTBank ATM spot.
- Click the “Enter” key on the ATM and select “cardless withdrawal”
- Enter the 12-digit reference code received earlier, enter the same amount as input on the mobile app
- Click “Enter” and wait for the machine to dispense your cash.
How to complete a GTBank cardless withdrawal on another bank’s ATM
From your registered mobile line with your GTBank account, dial *737# and select option “11” for next
- Choose option “4” for cardless withdrawal, select “2” for pay code
- Enter your pay code PIN, as well as the amount you want to withdraw
- Enter your mobile banking 4-digit PIN
- You will receive a message containing a 12-digit reference code
Kindly locate any bank’s ATM other than GTBank as the case may be,
- Press the enter key on the screen, then click the pay code or quick teller option
- Enter your 12-digit reference code
- Enter your pay code as well as a 4-digit PIN
- Confirm the withdrawal amount, and wait patiently for the ATM to dispense your cash.
GTBank cardless withdrawal code
If you are looking to complete a withdrawal without an ATM card via; USSD, internet banking, mobile banking, fingerprint, or other banks, you should be able to generate a reference code that the ATM should recognize by default before your withdrawal could be completed successfully, in this instance the reference code is called a withdrawal code.
GTBank cardless withdrawal limit
For a cardless withdrawal, you should be able to withdraw N60,000 only per day. However, you can withdraw N20,000 only for a single maximum transaction, where you have a gateway to withdraw or complete 3 transactions a day to the maximum threshold.
What is the validity period of the reference code?
The reference code stays valid for 3 hours only
If my phone details are not updated on my account, can I retrieve the reference code in my email inbox?
Yes, you can receive the withdrawal reference number through your registered email address. You can also update your account details by visiting and GTBank branch to fill out an update form or by calling GTConnect.
Can the same withdrawal number be used for more than one transaction?
No, one withdrawal reference number is generated for each GTRescue request.
What is the turnaround time for my funds to be reversed if I have a dispensing error?
The un-dispensed cash-out request will be reversed within 24 hours.