How do I contact Sterling Bank customer care – Are you a Sterling Bank customer looking to contact the bank for inquiries, questions, or complaints? If this feels like you, this guide will provide the ample idea you are looking for.
Why do you need to contact Sterling Bank customer care?
The customer care department of every business is designed specifically to address concerns, and issues, and provide answers to customer’s inquiries in real-time 24/7.
Simply put, the customer service of Sterling Bank is the ear through which the bank listens with empathy to the concerns or challenges her customers are going through at a time.
If a customer loses his/her ATM card, there’s a high level of insecurity associated with or felt at this time by such a customer.
There’s a high tendency that such a delicate bank instrument may have erroneously found its way into the hands of an authorized person who may have criminal tendencies.
Given this, the customer’s account/funds may be exposed to theft at this time through several dubious means best known to fraudsters. You may check your Sterling bank account balance to find out that funds have left your account.
In a time like this, such a customer who has become a victim of eventuality will need to reach out to customer service and lodge a complaint, as well as get such an account restricted to avoid unauthorized access, sometimes you may as well as carry out such tasks through Sterling bank app.
How Sterling Bank customer service works
You may contact Sterling Bank customer care in several ways which include but are not limited to:
- Placing a call across using the phone support option
- By writing an email to the customer service
- Contact the bank through its popular social media handles
- Contact the bank through its website using the customer-modified complaint form
- Through a video chat or live connect
- You may write a letter, or visit the nearest branch in person.
Kindly choose any of the listed channels that suit your lifestyle, reach out to customer service, and wait for a positive response.
To resolve your complaint as quickly as possible, be sure to provide the following details when reaching out;
- Your bank account number
- Your unique case reference number usually contains a description of your complaint
- Your name, date of transaction, amount, etc.
- Details of what you would like the bank to do
You will receive acknowledgment of your complaint within 24 hours through an email alert. You will be made to understand if further investigation is required to resolve your complaint, finally, a closure email will be communicated which contains details of your case and the action taken to resolve such issue.
How do I contact Sterling Bank customer care?
You may reach the bank through her 24/7 customer care lines
1)Phone: 07008220000 or 018888822.
2) Email: Email your complaint to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Social media: You can talk to them directly via the bank’s social media platforms like X, formally Twitter: @jSterlinghelp, Instagram: @Sterling help, Facebook: Sterling Bank.
4) Website: sterling. ng/complaints
5) Mail Letters: Address your letter to: Head Customer Experience, Sterling Towers 20 Marina, Lagos.
What do I do if I’m not satisfied with the customer service?
Kindly click on the link in the case closure email that says “Not satisfied with the way this complaint was resolved,” include your details, and the complaint will be reviewed again.
How do I chat with Sterling Bank on WhatsApp?
Chat with Kiki on 0906 000 6449, or visit wa.me/+2349060006449
You can contact Sterling Bank customers through several ways, which include but are not limited to; phone calls, email, social media accounts, direct visits to the nearest branch, etc.
Kindly choose a medium that’s most suitable for you, and be sure to receive the much-desired response.