How to access Wema bank salary advance loan
Wema bank salary advance loan is a facility designed by Wema bank to help salary earners meet their immediate financial needs pending the arrival of salary. This can be referred to a salary overdraft.
Features of this loan
- You can access overdraft of about N250,000
- There’s no processing fee attached
- Disbursement of this loan is within 48 hours
- This loan can be accessed by existing salary account holders with Wema bank, etc.
Like any other loan offered by the Nigerian commercial banks, this loan has basic requirements an applicant should meet before he/she stands a chance to be considered.
Among these requirements include but not limited to,
- You will have to provide a letter of introduction as a necessary document, this letter must be signed by your employer or any other person acting in his/her capacity.
- You will need to fill a Wema bank salary advance loan application form
- You are required to make available an irrevocable letter of salary domiciliation
- Provide your statement of account, monthly payment slip
- In place should be an address verification report alongside your staff ID card or any of national ID card, driver’s license, international passport all valid and verifiable.
How to apply for Wema bank salary advance loan
There’s no special routine or task in applying for this loan. Just visit the nearest Wema bank branch since you have a salary account with the bank it’s a smooth run.
Thereafter you will have to put your loan requirement in writing and duly stated. A loan application form will be made available which you are expected to complete accordingly.
Follow up with every necessary document required, on completion your loan disbursement is expected to happen within 48 hours after the bank deem it necessary.
Frequently asked questions?
Wema bank ALAT loan
With ALAT, you can apply for a quick and instant loan without paperwork, there’s no any form of physical visitation involved, it comes with a swift response time between the acceptance of offer and loan disbursement.
On the ALAT loan you can borrow up to two hundred thousand naira without collateral.
Wema bank business loan
Wema bank has several suitable small business loans or financing options to help in growing your business, this is meant to serve your quest for a working capital loan or asset finance, school fee advance, or health education.
Wema bank salary advance loan is aimed at employees who salary accounts are domiciled with Wema bank, could be referred as revolving overdraft.
You can access up to N250, 000 within 48 hours, this loan comes without paper work or documentation of any kind.
You could get started by simply walking into ant Wema bank branch, communicate your intention, complete the necessary loan application form, then wait for decision on your requirement, thereafter disbursement takes place within 48 hours all things been equal.