How to check Access Bank statement of account – As an Access bank customer, knowing your account standing comes in handy by going through your statement of account, as well as other customers with several Nigerian banks.
In this guide, I will show you how you can access your statement of account in easy steps.
What is a statement of account?
A statement of account is a document that reflects or shows all transactions that occur between you and particular customers for a given period.
The statement of account shows how debit and credit entries were passed into your account for a particular period.
If you paid a particular customer by transfer from your account, at some point a conflict arises in a contest on whether the payment was made or not, your statement of history will show in real-time with the transaction details if such payment was made.
Generally, business owners send statements of account to their customers to let them know how much they owe for sales that took place on credit during that time.
However, to request your statement of account, you should have;
- Your Access bank account number
- A mobile phone and
- A mobile number linked to your Access bank account
How to check Access bank statement of account
You can check or request your statement of account in different seamless ways, kindly follow the below to get started;
How to check the Access bank statement of
- account using USSD code
You can check or request your statement of account using the Access bank USSD code, however, you will need to onboard on the USSD platform before you can access this service.
From your registered number dial *901#, and follow the on-screen to sign up for the Access bank USSD, you are required to create a 4-digit authentication PIN. Having completed, come back and continue below.
- From your registered number dial *901#
- Select “4” and follow the prompts to select ‘4” again
- Reply with “1” for a mini statement
- Follow the on-screen to get your statement of account.
- How to get statement of account from Access Mobile App
If you have an android or IOS, you probably should be using the Access Mobile App. If you do not have it yet, kindly visit Google or Apple store to download Access Mobile App available for Android and IOS operating systems.
- Register for a user account
- From the menu, select “Account statement”
- You will receive your account statement either via email or on the Access Mobile App.
- This as well as how to check the Access bank statement of account online
- Request Access bank statement of account through email
Kindly write and send a mail to Access requesting your statement of account by directing your mail to; [email protected]
Your mail should appear thus;
Dear Access Bank,
Kindly use this mail as an instruction to forward my statement of account from January 21st, 2022 till date, to this email.
- Account name: Raphael Orji
- Account number: 0065694768
- Phone number: 07034847815
This method is always faster if you have email indemnity in place.
- Request Access bank statement of account at any Access bank branch nationwide
While this may appear to be the oldest form of this transaction, some customers still prefer it.
- To request your Access bank statement of account, kindly visit any Access bank branch in your location,
- Visit the customer service unit and request your statement of account
- You will be required to write a letter to validate your request and endeavor to include the period you are looking to access in your account statement. Having written your letter, you may complete a customer bank statement request form. Complete the form with keen attention to detail.
- Finally, you will be given a hard copy of your statement of account, it comes with a fee though.