How to check balance on keystone bank account – If you are looking to check your account balance, this guide will provide ample idea on how you can access your balance in a few easy steps.
To check the balance on your Keystone Bank account, you can follow these steps:
- Dial 71111# on your mobile phone (the phone number must be linked to your Keystone Bank account.
- Follow the prompts and enter your Keystone Bank account number.
- Enter your USSD banking PIN to confirm your identity.
- Your Keystone Bank account balance will be displayed on your screen.
Alternatively, you can use the Keystone Bank mobile banking app to check your account balance. Simply log in to the app using your credentials, and your account balance will be displayed on the app’s dashboard.
How can I check my Keystone Bank account number?
You can Check Keystone Bank Account Number through the Internet Banking Platform
- Access the Keystone Bank internet banking platform or click here.
- Input your username and password if you are registered.
- On the dashboard, scroll to the account summary section and click.
- Your account number will be displayed.
How do I activate my Keystone mobile banking?
Download and install the new Keystone Mobile App from the Play store or App store. Click on Register on the login page, and input the Account number.
An OTP will be sent instantly via mail and SMS, input OTP. Create and Input your Username, Password, and Transaction pin.
You are good to go.
What is the password to open the Keystone bank statement?
To open your statement of account, kindly type the 4 middle digits of your account number. For example, if your account number is 6012345678, your password is the masked 4 digits in the middle 601****678.
How do I activate my Keystone bank transfer?
To enroll or activate the Keystone bank used code kindly follow the steps below:
- Dial *7111#.
- Attempt a transaction on the menu, e.g (1) Balance Enquiry.
- Registration option displays.
- Select the ‘Register Option’.
- Input your Account Number.
- Input your Year-of-Birth.
- Create your Transaction Pin.
Note: You will always be required to enter your 4-digit transaction PIN each time want to use the
USSD banking for transfers as well as other transactions. You are advised not to compromise your PIN or show it to a third party since that can amount to security compromise and loss of funds afterward.
How do I get a USSD PIN for Keystone Bank?
Dial *7111*0# on the phone number you use to open your Keystone Bank Account (or where you receive your alert) OR dial *7111# to register the account, to register your pin, then you can create a 4 digit pin, then follow the other instructions.
There you have it on how to check the balance on your Keystone bank account via the USSD, kindly note that you will need to sign up for the USSD banking first if you haven’t done that yet before you can access this service.