How to disable OTP in SBI net banking – If you are using the State Bank of India, or looking to use its internet banking without the “OTP,” come closer.
Online SBI is the internet banking portal for State Bank of India, it provides anywhere, anytime, online access to accounts for State Bank’s retail and corporate customers.
As always, you need the one-time Password to verify your transactions, without which you cannot complete such transaction, however, you may disable the “OTP” for online transactions up to INR 5000.
Bear in mind that when you disable the OTP for online transactions, for transactions up to 5000 you will not receive OTP per merchant per day.
How to disable OTP in SBI net banking transactions
1. Kindly open your internet banking login page
2. Haven login, click on “My account and profile & open profile section.
3. Locate the “High security options,” click to open it then select “No” for enable High Security for Merchant transactions and hit the submit button.
SBI OTP not coming
There are cases where your OTP may not be coming up, you may get the OTP through email by updating your profile with email ID.
OTP is usually sent to your registered mobile number by default, however, if you have not received your OTP on request due to network issue or your mobile number is not with you, your transactions may not continue.
To solve this issue anytime, kindly enable the OTP sent to your email address.
How to setup SBI OTP by email through YONO App
1. Login to SBI YONO or Quick App using MPIN and password
2. Click my profile
3. Select “High security” options and update your email ID
4. Enter your profile password to change the authentication mode from OTP to SMS and email.
How to get SBI OTP on email via net banking
1. Visit the SBI internet banking portal
2. Login with your user ID and password as well as the verified captcha
3. From the menu option, select the profile option
4. Select high security choices, enter your profile password and verify
5. Choose SMS and email from the options list, mode of authentication through OTP.
SBI net banking registration
Step one: Visit the SBI net banking portal
Step two: Choose and click on the option that says – New user Registration/Activation
Step three: Choose new user Registration
Step four: Enter your information on the user driven registration form: Account number, branch, etc.
Step five: Choose the net banking facility you need, full or limited transaction rights. Enter the captcha code and click on submit
Step six: Enter the OTP you received on your registered phone with the bank and confirm
Step seven: Select ATM card option and submit, you will be redirected to the debit card validation page and request to validate the ATM credentials, then proceed.
Step eight: Generate a permanent username, create a login password, re-enter the password and submit.
Step nine: The registration is successful.
Image credit: istock