Jaiz Bank token code – Jaiz Bank is a non-interest-based, as well as Islamic bank in Nigeria. It was granted a national banking license by the Central Bank of Nigeria in January 2012.
The bank operates under Islamic banking principles, which prohibit the receipt or payment of interest (riba) and is based on the principles of profit and loss sharing.
Jaiz Bank offers a range of banking products and services that are compliant with Shariah law, including deposit accounts, investment services, and trade financing.
The bank’s goal is to promote financial inclusion and support the development of the Nigerian economy through Shariah-compliant financial services.
Overview of Jaizonline token
JaizOnline Token is a device used for secure online transactions and banking activities with Jaiz Bank. It generates a unique code for each transaction, providing an extra layer of security to prevent unauthorized access to your account.
To use the JaizOnline Token, you will need to activate it through the bank’s website or mobile app and enter the code generated by the token for each transaction.
For assistance with your JaizOnline Token or any questions, kindly contact Jaiz Bank’s customer support for further assistance.
Features of JaizOnline
- Fund transfer is enabled
- Third-party transfer within Jaiz bank
- Transfer to another bank account
- You can view, print, and Download statements of account
- It’s internet-based
Benefits of JaizOnline
- You can access your account 24/7
- Fast, simple, and user friendly
- Guaranteed security for all your online transactions
- Online Real-time account monitoring facility enabled
How to apply for JaizOnline
- Access the online application form fill and submit the completed form to customerc[email protected] or the nearest branch to your location.
- Having completed the set up a User ID and default password are sent to you in separate males for security reasons into your registered email address
- Kindly pick up your internet banking token at the nearest branch or provide an address for dispatch.
What is the token code in Jaiz bank?
A token code is a unique, one-time-use code generated by a token device used for authentication and security purposes.
How do I reset my Jaiz bank PIN?
You can change or reset your transaction PIN, typically a 4 to 6 digits security number of your preferred choice that is used to complete transactions on your Mobile app.
You can change or reset your PIN by clicking on the “Manage PIN,” under the “Settings” menu, then change or reset your PIN.
How to activate JaizMobile
JaizMobile is an online app through which customers can carry out transactions of interest like fund transfers, paying bills, etc.
Kindly follow the below steps to get activated on JaizMobile
Step one: Download and install the JaizMobile application on your phone. Available for Android and IOS operating systems.
Step two: Launch the application and sign up for a user account. Having activated you will receive a successful message for onboarding
Step three: Send the activation code in form of an SMS to 20220 from the phone number registered to your Jaiz bank account, to get activated.
Step four: Logon to your JaizMobile and click on security from the menu list to change the default PIN to your preferred 4-digit PIN.
Kindly visit your nearest branch to increase your limit.