First online banking – This is an internet platform that allows First bank customers to perform transactions such as fund transfers, bill payments and other related transactions with the use of internet real time 24/7.
In this guide, I’ll throw light on
- How to activate first online banking
- First bank internet banking registration
- I forgot my first bank user id
- First bank of Nigeria online banking
- First bank online banking app
- First bank Nigeria internet banking registration page
- First bank self service
Features of First online banking
- You can access updates on your account balances real time
- Download your account statement
- Transfer funds instantly
- You can set-up standing instructions
- Pay bills
- Confirm cheques
- Register complaints, etc.
How to register for First bank internet banking
- Kindly head over to First bank internet banking registration page
- You are required to complete the page with your (ATM card number, card PIN, choose a preferred user ID, enter and confirm the verification code.
- Just then a notification will be sent as your first online banking details essentially your user ID and password.
Refer to the below image for your perusal accordingly.
How to activate First bank internet banking
Ideally, having received your internet banking details on completion of required details at the registration page you are required to activate your internet banking.
- Kindly visit the FBN online portal
- Enter your username and verification code as advised
- Having logged in successfully, kindly change your default password by entering a new password for strong security.
First bank internet banking registration page
Kindly find the below page for your perusal
I forgot my First bank user ID/password
If you cannot remember your login details or forgot your password you can reset it by using the forgot password link on the log in page. Follow the simple steps outlined to create a new password, a link to setup new password will be sent to your email.
If you forgot your username and password please reach out to First contact or visit the nearest branch to your location to get it sorted.
Note: You can visit the nearest First bank branch in your location to request for a setup for the internet banking if you do not prefer the online process as detailed here.
First bank online banking app
This refers to the First bank Mobile app that allows First bank customers to bank from anywhere real time 24/7, it’s free to use, secure and convenient.
With the First bank Mobile app you can
- Pay bills
- Transfer funds
- Make deposit
- Top-up airtime
- Check balance
- Deposit cheques
- Card control, etc.
The First bank mobile app is available on Apple store for iPhone and Google store for Android users.
First bank self service
First bank unveils a fully automated self-service branch to strengthen digital transformation in Nigeria and beyond.
This is stationed to put customers at advantage in carrying out various activities on their own without having to interact with anyone.
The branch is a reinvention of digital banking solutions in the country as customers are exposed to a seamless world-class banking experience.
The self-service banking is built with humanoid robots equipped with video banking and artificial intelligence ATM, interactive smart screen to ensure effective and comprehensive consultation with bank ales staff via remote video connection.
Are there questions you’d need clarity, let’s get talking below. In the meantime kindly do me a favor by sharing this post with friends too.