Zenith bank internet banking – Today I would be showing you how to get started with the Zenith bank internet banking, as a customer with Zenith bank you should leverage all possible avenues to get the best experience.
The benefits and comfort that comes your way using the Zenith bank e-channel platform is awesome at length unmatched in a number of ways that you can’t afford not to key in yet.
What is Zenith bank internet banking?
The internet banking is a platform where Zenith bank makes carrying out your transactions easy. With features that allows you to request cheque books, transfer funds, pay utility bills, etc.
Using the internet banking you are sure to execute transactions from the comfort of your home, anywhere around the world without visiting any of the Zenith bank branches for such tasks.
Convenient, where you can bank from home or anywhere, office inclusive
Readily available considering that the service is available 24/7
User-friendly, the interface is easy to follow that even a 5-year old can execute transactions on it
Notification of transactions via SMS and email. Prompt status update which keeps customers informed
Easy account management saves both time and energy
- You can view real-time account balances
- View real-time transactions on your account
- Transaction history can be viewed on your account
- You can transfer money between your account and other accounts both intra and inter bank
- You can download and print your account activity, and consolidate activities of all your accounts in any format
- You can order for cheque books and bank drafts
- Make bulk payments to employees, contractors and suppliers
- Payment of bills like DSTV and set up standing orders.
How to register/apply/Zenith bank internet banking registration
To apply for the internet banking you will have to visit the Zenith bank website to get the requisite form, follow the below steps anyways
- Download and print the application form PDF document
- Complete the form with required details
- Submit the form in person at any Zenith bank branch having completed
Within 24 to 48 hours after submission you will receive a sealed pack containing your logon details (customer account number and password) through your relationship officer.
However, you may collect the pouch yourself by visiting the branch where you submitted the internet banking completed form.
How to login
Having received your logon details on successful application, kindly visit www.zenithbank.com and click on the internet banking.
Enter your username and password in the column advised, if supplied details are correct you will have access to your internet banking platform immediately.
Additional requirements: You need to have a personal computer with internet access, a web browser.
How to reset your password.
- Visit the ibank.zenithbank.com
- Click on forgot password below
- Enter the required details (email address) and follow the prompt
- Then visit your email for a password reset link
- Click on the link, then reset your password by typing a preferred password, follow the prompt to complete this task.
|Zenith bank customer care||Phone: 012787000 or 23412787000 Email: [email protected]|
|Zenith bank Mobile banking||The Mobile banking gives a seamless experience just like the internet banking. The Mobile banking app avail you access to your account 24/7. You can view all your accounts on phone, current, savings, domiciliary, fixed deposit, etc.|
|Zenith bank corporate internet banking||You can carry out secure internet banking transactions and e-payments of all kinds, monitor trade transactions and administer payroll. You can easily make payments to customers with accounts anywhere in the world, confirm cheques, stop cheques, issue drafts and pay import duty among other services.|