How to transfer money from Unity Bank – Are you a Unity Bank customer looking to transfer money from your Unity Bank account to another account, intra or interbank?
This guide will show you how to get started, as well as complete other transactions in the most seamless way.
This guide will answer the following questions and even more;
- What is the Unity bank transfer code?
- How long does Unity bank transfer take?
- How do I activate mobile banking with Unity Bank?
- How do I change my Unity bank transfer pin?
- How to transfer money from Unity Bank without an ATM card
- How to transfer money from Unity Bank USSD
- How to transfer money from Unity Bank online
- Unity bank transfer code activation
About Unity Bank
Unity Bank is one of Nigeria’s leading retail banks with 213 business offices spread across the 36 states and Federal Capital Territory, purposely Nigeria’s 8th largest bank by business locations.
The bank serves the retail, commercial, and corporate sectors.
This guide is designed to help you transfer money from your Unity bank account, however, you will need to get your money transferred in a few different ways;
- Through the USSD code
- Using the Mobile App
- Via internet banking
- At the agent’s location
- At the nearest Unity Bank branch to your location.
What is the Unity Bank USSD code?
To get started, let’s start by understanding the concept of the Unity bank USSD code, this is a set of codes through which you can carry out transactions through your mobile phone without an internet connection as a Unity bank customer.
The code is a gateway to accessing several services you would have visited the bank to access in the first place.
The Unity bank USSD code is denoted by*7799#.
To transfer money from Unity Bank via USSD code, first off, you will need to get activated on the Unity Bank USSD/transfer code
Unity bank transfer code activation
- From your phone number linked to your Unity bank account dial *7799#
- Select option “1” which says “Do you have an account Unity bank account number”
- Enter your account number
- Set and confirm your 4-digit PIN by following the prompt. You will need the PIN for transaction authentication each time you want to use the USSD.
- You will receive a welcome message indicating you’ve been onboarded successfully.
How to transfer money from Unity Bank via USSD code
It’s just obvious that you’ve been activated on the Unity bank USSD code as a basic prerequisite to get started.
To transfer money is easy via this medium, and this has been explained step by step “How to send money via Unity Bank transfer code.”
Using the Unity Bank Mobile App
The Mobile app lets you carry your bank with you wherever you go. You can perform transactions and manage your bank accounts from your mobile device
To send money via the Unity Mobile App, you should first and famous be registered on the Mobile app.
How to register on the Unity Bank Mobile app.
- Download the Unifi by Unity bank on Google or Apple store available for Android and IOS operating systems.
- Existing Unity bank account holders should click on “Get started” ‘I have a Unity bank account’ and input the existing Unity bank account number.
- Non-existing account holders can use the app by clicking on ‘I don’t have a Unity bank account’ and then proceed to open a Unifi account.
- Register your username, login, and start transacting.
How to transfer money on Unity Bank Internet banking
- Login with your username and password
- Click on “Transfer”
- Click on self-linked transfer, Unity bank transfers, then other banks transfer, amount
- Select the account number to debit where you have more than one
- Fill in the beneficiary details, and click ‘Next.”
- Enter the 6-digit number generated on your token device
- Click on ‘Authorize’ and your transfer will be completed on the Unity online banking platform.
How to transfer money from an agent location with an ATM card
You will need to visit an agent location in your area, and demand to make a transfer.
You will be required to provide your atm card and the receiver’s account number, the card will be slotted in the machine, amount and fee inputted where applicable, you will be required to enter your card pin to complete to transfer.
Your beneficiary will receive the money in minutes.
How to transfer money from a Unity bank account via an ATM
Locate any ATM around you, slot your Unity bank ATM card, and enter your card PIN to access the dashboard.
- From the list of options select your account type/savings or current.
- In the next slide select “Transfer”
- Enter the receiver’s bank account details, select a bank, enter the amount
- Continue to review your transaction in progress.
- If confirmed ok, click on send to complete your transfer.
How to transfer money from a Unity bank branch
Walk into the nearest Unity bank branch and request to transfer money.
- You will be issued a fund transfer form to complete
- Complete the form with the required details, your account number, name, receiver’s number, name, bank, amount, address, and sign appropriately, etc.
- Submit your form fund transfer desk
- The transaction will be treated, the beneficiary will receive the fund in minutes.
How to withdraw money from Unity Bank without an ATM card
You can withdraw money from your account without an ATM card, follow the below steps;
- From your registered number with the bank, dial *7799*8*Amount# or select cardless on the Menu
- Enter a cash-out PIN, different from your transaction PIN
- Select your preferred account if you have more than one/amount
- Enter your 7799 PIN
- The Paycode is displayed and sent via SMS.
- Visit any ATM to cashout
What is the code for Unity Bank airtime?
For self-top-up, kindly dial *7799*Amount#, (e.g. *7799*500#) from the phone number linked to your Unity bank account.
For third-party top-up, kindly dial *7799*Phone number*Amount# (e.g. *7799*07034847816*1000#) from the phone number linked to your Unity bank account.
How do I use mobile banking with Unity Bank?
Kindly download Unifi by Unity Bank available on Google and Apple stores for Android and IOS operating systems.
If you are an existing Unity bank account holder, click on get started, I have a Unity bank account number, register your username, log in, and start transacting.
How do I reset/change my USSD PIN for Unity bank?
If you forgot your PIN and want to change it,
- kindly dial *7799# from your registered phone number
- Enter “Change PIN”
- Confirm and change to the new PIN.
You now have a new PIN.