Paga agent registration – If you are looking to make money off your customers by rendering Paga services like; send and receive money, pay for bills (e.g. electricity, TV, etc.), top-up airtime, sell data, as well as open a Paga account, this is for you.
Benefits of being a Paga agent
As an agent, you will receive a commission for every transaction you perform, plus bonuses and other incentives that are offered at intervals.
The more the transaction you perform, the more money you make, it’s as easy as that.
Your responsibility is to serve your customers right for a repeat business which is paramount.
How to become a Paga agent
There’s no rocket science involved, kindly send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or log on to mypaga.com
- Select agent
- Click on become an agent to get started.
You can register your interest via any of the following;
Call: 07000007242 or 012777160
Read also: How to sign up for a Paga account
How much does it cost to sign up as a Paga agent
There’s no sign up fee involved for Paga agent registration, it’s absolutely free of charge, however, if you need a POS terminal which I’m sure you will, that will cost you N30,000.
Note: as a newly registered agent you are free to decide how much you need as a startup capital. Paga will train and arm you with requisite information as a new agent
How do I fund agent account?
You can fund your agent account in any of the following ways;
1. Instant bank transfer
You can fund your paga wallet through internet banking or mobile banking app by transferring funds from your bank account directly to your Paga wallet.
- Log into your internet banking
- Select transfer to other banks
- Enter your 10-digit Paga NUBAN account number
- Select “paga” or “Pagatech” as beneficiary bank
- Enter amount
- Complete the field on the transfer page
- Enter your transaction PIN and complete the transfer.
2. Add cash via debit card
(a) You can fund your agent account with the naira debit card
- Click on “Fund account” under account
- Enter amount
- Click on “Fund account”
- Select card as a payment option, click on deposit just below it
- Enter your 16-digit PAN/card number
- Enter the expiry date on your card
- Enter the 3-digit Card Verification Value (CVV) at the back of your card
- Enter your PIN
- Click on deposit, follow the underlying instruction to fund your wallet
3. Add cash via bank account
- Click on fund account
- Enter amount
- Select bank as a payment option, afterward click on deposit tab
- Enter your account number
- Enter your BVN
- Click on deposit and follow the instruction to fund your wallet
4. Paga agent
Kindly visit a Paga agent location duly accredited to fund your account by making available your details.
5. GT Collections
- Log in to your GTBank account
- Click on other payments
- Click on more payments
- Click on infotechs & other services
- From the list of merchants, select “Pagatech Limited”
- Click on Paga collections
- Enter your 10-digit Paga account number, complete other details and amount
- Click on continue
- Confirm and complete the process. This service is available to GTBank customers only.
6. GTBank 737
- Dial *737*50*amount#
- Enter 10-digit Paga account number
- Confirm the name and enter your USSD PIN or last 4-digit of your GTBank debit card.
7. GTBank *737*22#
What is my commission as an agent?
Paga will normally pay your commission on all transactions performed within a month on the first day of the following month. You can monitor your commission through the dashboard on your agent account.
Select option for recipient category
Enter transaction amount
Enter wallet account number
Enter your USSD PIN to authenticate your transaction.
You will earn commission only on fee-based transactions, except cash deposits.
The exact amount paid as commission is determined by Paga according transaction structure.