UBA click credit – As a salary earner with federal or state government, reputable organization, blue-chip company, you wish to access a term loan to help you take care of financial responsibilities this guide may just be the one-stop point for you.
UBA click credit will avail you the opportunity to beat money pressure in between your budget, funding is principal to meeting one’s financial responsibilities.
What is UBA click credit?
UBA click credit otherwise referred as salary advantage is a superfast loan that is open and available for everyone with UBA salary account.
You can access up to N1 million naira within minutes of application at 24% annually and 2% monthly interest rate payable in a period of 12 months.
Benefits of UBA click credit
- Loan application is swift without paper work
- Loan disbursement is immediate
- Repayment plan is flexible since it’s sprayed over 12 months
- Interest rate is competitive
- Available to salary earners
- UBA salary account
- The UBA click credit USSD code
- You must have received salary in your UBA salary account at least for the last 6 months. In a situation where your appointment has not been confirmed in your place of work you can still go ahead to apply for this loan.
How to apply
Loan applications is easy/swift and timely. You are required to apply via the UBA loan USSD code denoted by *919*28#
- Dial *919*28#, follow the screen prompt to complete your application
- Application is available on any of the UBA digital channels namely the Mobile and internet banking.
UBA personal loan
While the click credit is strictly for salary earners, the UBA personal loan can still be accessed by salary earners.
UBA personal loan is designed to support all salary earners in meeting their personal dreams and aspirations.
You can cover medical bills, improve homes, boost your personal business, see to trainings aimed at improving yourself in different ramifications.
UBA personal loan features/benefits
- Repayment is sprayed across 60 months
- Interest rate is 20%
- Management fee is 1% payable one off
- You can access 30 million maximum
- Minimum loan amount of N100, 000
- You are to access up to 50% of your debt service ratio.
Read also: How to access First bank salary advance
- You are required to have a functional savings/current account which is salary based
- You are to complete a loan application form
- Make available valid means of identification (International passport, national ID card, driver’s license, and voter’s card)
- Employers undertaking to domicile salary account with UBA
- Offer letter/employee enquiry form
- You are required to submit a copy of your work ID card
- Documents required are: Copy of your pay slip and bank statement of account indicating salary inflow in the last six months, a letter of awareness from your current employer.
How to apply
- Kindly complete and submit your loan application form alongside supporting documents at any UBA branch
- Execute an offer letter detailing the loan terms and requirements, following loan approval
- On approval your loan will be disbursed into your salary account domiciled with the bank.
UBA loan for non-salary earners/self employed
This refers to SME loans and advances designed to help business owners to meet up with their funding requirements.
Under this category are:
The working capital loan: In this package you can access up to N50M to meet your cash flow requirements as well expand your business.
Depending on your loan amount, you are required to provide a flexible collateral.
UBA asset finance: This is a loan designed to fund and purchase assets to expend your business.
Registered SMEs in the following categories can access the UBA asset finance loan
- Food and drinks
- Wholesale/retail trade and key distributors
- Entertainment and recreation
- Green economy and Fintechs
- Professional firms and service providers
- Educational institutions, etc.
UBA school loans: This is a loan aimed at meeting your working capital, asset and mortgage needs as a private school proprietor.
Read also: How to access Wema bank salary advance loan
UBA health loan: If you run a duly registered hospital, Pharmacies, medical laboratories, diagnostic centres, optical and dental clinics and need financing to support your cash flow needs, the UBA health loan is ideal for you.
UBA loan code
UBA click credit is a loan product targeted at salary earners whose accounts are domiciled with UBA and have received salary for a minimum of 6 six months as at the time of application of this loan.
Other loan packages are available for business owners, schools, and health professionals to meet their cash flow requirements.