Western Union tracking numbers give unique insight, and assist in providing detailed transaction status at any given time.
Have you used the Western Union platform to send money to friends and family, they probably have not been able to pick the transfer following some issues you haven’t been able to get sorted out.
If this feels like it, tracking your Western Union transfers is the best decision you may opt for at this time.
In this guide, you will learn;
- Why you need to track Western Union
- How to track Western Union; through the tracking page, using the call method by talking to the Western Union representatives, via the Western Union mobile app, at the Western Union location.
- How to find Western Union receipt online/transfer history
- Western Union customer service
Why the Western union tracking numbers?
At this point, tracking your transfer with the tracking number will avail you of the transaction location, and its status as to if it’s on hold, canceled, in progress, or better still been paid out.
You look to track a transfer for fear of theft, loss, etc.,
Western Union you know is a pioneer international money transfer service, through which you can send money to several countries across the globe.
How to track Western Union
Straight to the point, you can track your Western Union transfers in various ways as seen below,
- Kindly visit the Western Union tracking page
- Choose your status as to either the “Sender or Receiver.”
- Enter the Western Union tracking numbers (this is the 10-digit Money Transfer Control Number MTCN), or the sender’s phone number
- Select the receiver’s country, as well as the transfer amount
- Click on “track transfer”👇
You should be able to read your transaction status having entered the transfer details accordingly.
Call the Western Union representative, this is strictly for U.S.-based customers.
Call 1-800-CALL-CASH from a phone in the U.S, to track your transfer. To talk to the representative, you are required to provide some information about the transfers like; the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) or the sender’s phone number.
In this method, you will need to download the Western Union Mobile app to track a transfer.
Kindly visit the Google or Apple stores to download the Western Union mobile app available for Android and IOS operating systems.
Sign up on the app.
Visit a Western Union location to get your transfer tracked.
You can do this by visiting the Western Union location near you, and go to the customer service homepage.
Scroll down to “Find the nearest agent” and click on the box
- Enter your country and postal code on the location finder page
- Make available information about your transfer you wish to track, MTCN or sender’s phone number.
How to find Western Union receipt online/transfer history
- Log on to the Western Union transfer webpage with your email address and password assuming you have a profile already.
- Kindly click and find your account history for the past 90 days, you can find your Western Union receipt from the account history.
Western Union tracking on receipt
By this information, you can only track your transfer via the receipt fetching the MTCN details as boldly printed on the receipt.
Western Union customer service
Customer care toll-free phone number: 0700-34778-2668228