Access bank salary advance – If you are an employee in need of emergency fund to meet personal financial demands like rent, medical bills, school fees, etc. The Access bank salary advance loan should come to your aid.
What is Access bank salary advance?
Here’s an instant digital product targeted at salary earners who by every standard meet Access bank’s “Risk Acceptance Criteria.”
This loan is design to meet up to 200% of your net monthly salary and repayment can be sprayed across 6 months in monthly installment.
Read also: How to apply and receive Polaris bank Payday loan in minutes
The interest rate for salary advance is 1.9%, 1% management fee, and 0.20% credit life insurance.
Benefits of Access bank salary advance loan
- Loan application is swift/does not involve mountain of paper work
- Loan disbursement happens as soon as your loan is being confirmed
- It has a flexible repayment plan sprayed across 6 months repayable in installment monthly
- Competitive interest rate without hidden charges
- Available to salary earners/employees
- You should have a salary account domiciled with Access bank
- Accessed via the Access bank loan USSD code denoted by *901*11*1#
- Your salary account should be active for at least the last 3 months prior application
- To be eligible for salary advance your monthly salary should be at least N50,000.
Factors that could affect your eligibility
- In a situation you have any outstanding loan(s) in Access bank or other banks you may not access this facility
- Since it’s a USSD based loan. If you apply with a phone number that’s not linked to your BVN you will not receive loan
- In a situation where the bank fails to certify that you received salary in the previous month facility will be denied
- In event where your previous digital loan exceeded your eligible amount
- If you have an existing loan and the monthly repayment is higher than your eligible amount.
How to borrow salary advance from Access bank
You may request for a salary advance in any of the following ways
Read also: UBA click credit, what you should know and how to get it
- From your BVN registered phone number dial *901*11*1#
- Download the QuickBuck app, available on Google and apple store for Android and IOS.
Access bank loan code
Access bank salary advance loan interest rate
You sure should understand that the salary advance rate is 1.9%, 1% management fee, and 0.20% credit life insurance.
Other instant digital loans at Access bank
Personal loan is targeted at employees who wish to meet funding needs at different times.
- It’s flexible and meets your personal needs
- You can access up to 75% of your net annual salary (with terminal benefit)
- Loan amount of up to 50% of net annual salary (without terminal benefit)
- Up to 36 months tenor
- Credit life insurance
- Completed loan application form
- Completed employee status
- Evidence of confirmation (offer letter, last promotion letter)
- Copy of employment ID and valid means of identification
- Credit checks
- Letter of lien/set off
Lending against turn over
Lending against turn-over (LATO) is an instant loan for non-salary account holders with an existing banking relationship with Access bank for over 6 months.
The maximum you can borrow is N300,000.
You will not have to visit the bank before you can apply. Kindly dial *901*11# from your BVN linked phone number.
- No documentation is required
- No collateral is required
- Maximum loan tenor is 90 days.
Small ticket personal loan (STPL)
This is an instant digital loan product which is targeted at salary earners who meet the bank’s Risk Acceptance Criteria (RAC). It has a tenor of 12 months, you can access up to 400% of your monthly salary.
Read also: How to access Wema bank salary advance loan
How to apply: Kindly dial *901*11#
Other loans are
- W-Power loan
- Advance for school fees
- Device finance
- Maternal health service support
- Payday loan
- Vehicle finance all these can be accessed using the Access bank loan code.
Access bank customer care
Access bank salary advance is targeted at salary earners whose salary accounts are domiciled with Access bank. You can access up to 200% percent of your monthly salary on this package.
Read also: How to access First bank salary advance
Interest rate is charged at 1.9%, 1% management fee, and 0.20% credit life insurance.
Are there challenges to your application, let’s getting talking at the comment section.