How to check Unity Bank account balance is one of the numerous banking services you can access via the Unity Bank channels from the comfort of your location timelessly.
If you are looking to check your account balance, this guide will provide an easy-to-understand approach through which your concerns are met, as well as various banking transactions.
What is Unity’s bank account balance?
Like any other bank, the Unity bank account balance refers to the amount of credit available in your Unity bank account at a certain period under review.
If Mr. Raphael Orji a Unity bank customer who has N300k in his bank account decides to transfer money, maybe N100k to another customer on a certain date, it follows that his account balance is now N200k during the period under review.
This guide will provide answers to the following questions;
- How to check Unity Bank account balance via SMS
- How to check Unity Bank account balance on the phone
- How to check Unity Bank account balance online
- How to check the Unity bank account number
- Why is my Unity Bank code not working?
- How do I get my Unity Bank statement online?
That said, you can check Unity bank account balance in several ways, which include but are not limited to;
How to check your Unity Bank account balance via USSD code
- From your registered phone number dual *7799# and click on the dial icon
- Select the “Check account balance option.”
- You are required to enter your USSD PIN to authenticate this transaction.
- You will receive an SMS showing the details of your account balance
Kindly be informed that you will be charged N10.05 for this service.
Rest assured you should have been using the Unity Bank self-service option/USSD code before you can access this service. If you are just getting started, read my content “How to activate Unity bank USSD code to get onboard.”
How to check Unity bank account balance via mobile app
You should have been enrolled on the Unity bank app to use this method.
If you are just getting started, kindly follow the below guidelines to register on the app
- Download the Unifi by Unity bank on Google or Apple store available for Android and IOS operating systems.
- Existing Unity bank account holders should click on “Get started” ‘I have a Unity bank account’ and input the existing Unity bank account number.
- Non-existing account holders can use the app by clicking on ‘I don’t have a Unity bank account’ and then proceed to open a Unifi account.
- Register your username, login, and start transacting.
To check account balance via the bank app
Kindly log in to your Unity bank app using advised details below, and you will be able to view your account balance on the dashboard.
Where the balance is not displayed, kindly tap or toggle the eye icon to view your balance.
How to check Unity Bank account balance via Internet banking
To use the Internet banking method, you will need to register on the Internet banking platform.
Having completed the registration, log in to the platform and view your account balance.
How to check Unity bank account balance via ATM
- Kindly visit the nearest ATM spot,
- slot in your card
- Enter your PIN
- Click on ‘balance inquiry’
- Your account balance will be displayed on the screen.
How to check Unity bank account balance via SMS
The USSD method of checking your account balance usually returns your balance via SMS, if you are looking to check your account balance via SMS, kindly use the USSD method.
How to check Unity bank account balance online
Any method of checking your account balance that involves using the Unifi Mobile app, internet banking, or ATM, refers to checking your account balance online because internet connectivity is required to achieve the account balance.
How to check the Unity bank account number
You can check the Unity bank account number via the USSD channel;
- From your registered phone number dial *7799#
- Choose the option “Check account balance”
- Enter the last 4-digit of your MasterCard number or your USSD pin to authenticate your transaction
- You will receive your account number
To check the account number via the app
- Launch your app
- Enter the username and password
- You will see your Unity bank account number in the account section.
To check the account number via SMS
Contact the bank’s customer support through its support channels, calls, or SMS via numbers +2347057323225-30 09-8734331, 07080666000.
Your SMS must contain the following to receive your account number via SMS;
- Your complete name
- Phone number linked to your account
How do I get my Unity bank statement online?
- Log in to your Unity Bank online banking
- Under the account, menu click on the “Download” tab.
- Pick the time frame for the statement you wish to view and download
- Your account statement is housed in it.
Why is my Unity bank code not working?
Some circumstances may warrant to nonfunctionality of the Unity bank code,
- You are not enrolled yet
- You issued the wrong command
- There’s a network downtime with the bank.
You can easily get around it when the issue bothers you on 1 and 2, where it’s the latter you will need to exercise patient and try again later.
You can check your balance in various ways depending on which method you deem most suitable.
The USSD, online banking, mobile app, and SMS, are all means through which you can check your balance.